Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Why I Wanted To Start This Blog

I'm sure those of you, you being two followers, have wondered why I quit at my other blog.  There are a myriad of reasons to answer that question, but the easiest would be that having a crafting blog and being a college student don't go together.  Specifically having a crafting blog and being a college student in the middle of no where don't go together.  Having a blog that revolves just around music on Monday's and crafting the rest of the time just leaves you no room to be creative.  That sounds like an oxymoron, but you try writing a blog on one topic that would require you to be close to a Michael's and tell me how it works out for you.  I love crafts, but it is just too hard to stay in those lines and still have a desire to write.
"Scraps of Beauty" You probably wonder what that means.  It means anything I deem to be beautiful. This beauty could be words, songs, pictures, memories, art, crafts...the list goes on.  Beauty can be anywhere--it can be in the sunset or the people you love. It can be in treasured memories you keep deep in your heart or the home cooked meal you made for dinner.  "Scraps of Beauty" is what YOU find beauty in.
Hopefully, I can stick to this format.

No comments:

Post a Comment