Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Beauty #1

I have a lot on my heart tonight; I'm not sure it's something I can share with the world or even with myself.  Sometimes you stumble across something--maybe while cleaning, maybe while researching, or any other thing in which you are just "doing you thing".  Then something pops out.  Kicks you in the gut.  Makes you cry and beg for mercy.  Makes you wish you could change the past.  But you can't; you can't change the past.
Sometimes you have to figure out where life is supposed to lead you.  I have wondered that a lot lately.  This time next year I will be graduating.  You would think I would know exactly where I was going, exactly what I wanted to get my master's in, exactly where my life should be.  I don't though; I don't know the answers to these questions and it scares the daylights out of me.
This quote seems to be what I need right now. 
I don't have to decide tonight; I don't have to decide this week or this month.  But this is going to be the hardest decision of my life.  I need to be ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment